07 Jul 2020 - News
Ayurveda can help you to have a healthy liver
The liver is the most voluminous visceral organ and is one of the most active organs of the whole organism and Ayurveda has recognized the importance of it for the human health for thousands of years.
The liver tissue is made up of hundreds of lobules, each lobule is made up of liver cells or hepatocytes, basic functional units of liver metabolism. The liver is also responsible for transforming the plasma into blood. It scans and identifies the toxins and removes them, so that they do not enter the bloodstream. So liver detoxification is essential for good blood cleansing.
The liver performs numerous important functions in the body and plays a leading metabolic role, fundamental for the correct functioning of the whole organism such as:
- Synthesis and secretion of bile, fat metabolism
- Metabolism of sugars and proteins
- Accumulation of vitamins and minerals, such as iron, copper and vitamins A, D, K and E.
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Detoxification of the body from toxins, slags and other harmful elements.
- Enzymatic and hormonal regulation
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO SUPPORT YOUR LIVER?
- A high fat diet
- Food with pesticides, artificial colors etc.
- Use of pain relievers, antibiotics, steroids, and other drugs
- canned foods contain preservatives and chemicals, which can compromise liver health.
- Smoking and alcohol are harmful to liver health. Alcohol is harmful to the Pitta constitution even in moderate quantities. Drink plenty of water daily to flush out toxins.
- Vinegar, chillies and fried foods aggravate Pitta and can be harmful to liver health. The diet should consist of less fat and more fiber. Avoid fried foods, fast food, frozen and canned meat.
FEED IT WITH HEALTHY FOOD
- Brussels sprouts
LIFESTYLE TIPS TO HELP YOUR LIVER
- Drink hot water and lemon as soon as you wake up. Lemon has a high content of Vitamin C, which helps the body synthesize toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by the water and eliminated. So here is that drinking a glass of hot water and lemon in the morning helps the liver to produce bile, reduce burning and constipation and get rid of waste material.
- Get used to sleep before 10 pm because midnight is the Pitta phase. The excess Pitta dosha causes moods that lead to competition and conflict, internal and with the surrounding environment. The person with an excess of the Pitta dosha experiences frequent feelings of anger, excessive self-criticism, and judgment of others.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR A HEALTHY LIVER
Ayurveda recommends effective herbal remedies . A natural cure for liver health with Ayurvedic herbs can be above the same as the treatments that modern medicine offers today. Much research supports the role of these herbs, which help to have a healthy liver.
Our expert of Ayurvedic medicine in San Diego can help you.
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE TEXT NOW @ 619-637-0201
For immediate assistance:
1611 West Lewis San Diego CA 92103