SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTECTION ON THE JOB
State of California Department of Industrial Relations
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty
web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty web site are provided “as is”. Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty Internet site, even if Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty or a Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ayurveda Wellness & Beauty website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Ayurveda + Christianne have absolutely changed my life. I was struggling with fatigue, gut health, dry eyes, achey joints, etc. And also had dermatitis around my face and mouth and couldn't figure out how to heal it. After one visit with Christianne, she was able to get me on track with the correct diet for my Pitta dosha along with herbal supplements to support my detox. I felt better within 1-2 weeks of following her guidance - it was seriously MAGIC. I had energy again, all of my dermatitis went away, and I just felt alive for the first time in a long time. She has helped me to understand how foods and emotions affect the body and how to keep myself in balance. And she helped me to release some guilt/grief I had been storing for years. Ayurveda is very gentle and is a true mind and body detox. Would highly recommend Christianne!!
It took some time for me to make the decision to make an appointment with Christianne because I knew I‘d need to make huge changes. I started my program with her 2 weeks ago and the changes are unbelievable. I feel much better, my pain levels are lower, and I can see a much better future for my health and my body. It was up to me to take care of myself (who else?) and putting my body in the right hands. Christianne definitely is the right person for me, kind, committed and loving.
Christianne was wonderful. My friends bought me a massage for my birthday and I loved every minute of my treatment