25 May 2020 - News
Our primary goal is to balance serving our customers and communities while maintaining a safe environment.
We have diligently prepared for the day we could welcome you back into our salon by creating supplementary sanitation and disinfection protocols to complement our existing high standards for salon cleanliness. Please see below for a few of these additional items that have been implemented.
* All of our team members have been instructed to request that customers do not enter the facility if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have been around an individual experiencing these symptoms within the last 14 days.
* In between every use, each piece of equipment will be sanitized.
* After each customer interaction, the front desk and all payment stations will be sanitized thoroughly.
* Restrooms will be sanitized thoroughly after every use.
Daily disinfection of all the Spa equipment and contact surfaces will be completed each day prior to closing.
Touch-less hand sanitizer will be readily available at the front desk and entrance of the Spa for customers and at each cleaning station for team members.
* We have placed a notice on the front door of our Spa instructing to avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever, and to not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Social Distancing Measures:
* Social distancing is baked into our modality. All of our services are contactless and are delivered in the privacy of your own room.
* We have limited the occupancy of the Spa at any given time and have placed markers that allow for six feet of space between individuals.
* We have developed mandatory social distance protocols that address how payments, service use, etc. will be handled.
* All of our team members have been instructed to wear surgical masks and disposable gloves for the duration of their shift.
* Sneeze guards will be installed at the front desk station of every salon.
* If you are over the age of 70 or have pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, chronic lung disease or asthma, serious heart conditions, are immunocompromised, or have chronic kidney or liver disease, we recommend you do not visit the office at his time.
For immediate assistance:
TEXT NOW @ 619-637-0201
1611 West Lewis San Diego CA 92103
Book your consultation today and to explore the 10 health benefits of Ayurveda
- Reduces stress.
- Weight Loss or Maintenance.
- Hormonal Balance.
- Minimizes Inflammation.
- Reduce Symptoms of Illness & Disease.
- Cleanses the Body.
- Overall Balance.
- Help Cure Insomnia.
- Regulate Bloating and Digestion.
- Healthy and Glowing Skin.