10 Apr 2020 - News
BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY WITH AYURVEDA
Increase the intake of the following herbs & spices which support the immune system while also relieving cough and flu symptoms
Among the healthiest spices on the planet
- aids digestion
Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial. Alleviates:
- sore throat
Combats respiratory conditions. Packed with nutrients:
- vitamin C
Boosts the immune system
Helps your immune system fight off colds and the flu.
Effective for chronic health conditions
Removes mucus from the lungs. Used for respiratory issues including:
- sore throat
SUPPORT YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM:
Good digestion is important for fighting diseases and building immunity. It is the root of good health. Eat three nourishing meals a day. Avoid cold, raw, sugary, oily and processed foods. Chew your food thoroughly and practice mindful eating.
- Cultivate a healthy routine: Regular sleep schedule, adequate sleep, getting natural sunlight and exercise are incredibly beneficial in strengthening and boosting the immune system.
- Sipping warm water/herbal tea throughout the day: This soothes, hydrates, decongests and helps cleanse the body. Avoid cold beverages as they can impact the digestive system. Tulsi and peppermint tea serve as respiratory tonics while also soothing anxiety and the nervous system.
- Gargling with warm salt water twice a day: Gargling with warm salt water helps soothe sore throats. The salt pulls mucus out of the swollen, inflamed tissue, thereby relieving the discomfort.
- Nasya oil (nasal drops): Lubricating the nasal passage and throat with 2-3 drops of herbal sesame oil in each nostril will protect & strengthen the inner mucus membranes to keep away foreign particles.
RECOMMENDED HERBS, SUPPLEMENTS & TEAS
- Chyavanprash - Ayurvedic jam. A natural source of antioxidants supporting the lungs, respiratory tract and nervous system.
- Wellness formula - Natural herbal defense. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Nasya Oil - Ayurvedic nasal drops. Soothes and protects the nasal passage while nourishing the tissues.
- Tulsi tea - Ayurvedic herbal tea. Protects the immune system.
- Licorice tea - Ayurvedic expectorant and demulcent. Soothes dry cough and promotes clear & comfortable breathing.
- Turmeric-Ginger - Ayurvedic herbs. Powerful antioxidant.
- Cumin-Coriander-Fennel tea - Ayurvedic tonic. Detoxifies the body and stimulates digestion.
- Sitopaladi - Ayurvedic formula. Nourishes the lungs. Keeps the lungs, respiratory tract, and immune systems functioning at their best.
Christianne Madrazo (Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner) is conducting teleconferenced appointments thru ZOOM. If you have any questions please TEXT ME @ 619-637-0201
Since we know we are all in economical distress We're giving the option to choose the amount you are comfortable paying for the consultation.
For immediate assistance:
TEXT NOW @ 619-637-0201
1611 West Lewis San Diego CA 92103
Book your consultation today and to explore the 10 health benefits of Ayurveda
- Reduces stress.
- Weight Loss or Maintenance.
- Hormonal Balance.
- Minimizes Inflammation.
- Reduce Symptoms of Illness & Disease.
- Cleanses the Body.
- Overall Balance.
- Help Cure Insomnia.
- Regulate Bloating and Digestion.
- Healthy and Glowing Skin.